Platinum StudiosPosition: Storyboard Artist/Character Designer/Background Designer
Duties: Created storyboards based on the graphic novel "Cowboys Vs. Aliens" for an animated web comic. The animated web comic serves as a prequel to the movie "Cowboys Vs. Aliens." Also did character designs and turnarounds as well as background studies and designs.
Strategic Development AdvisorsPosition: Graphics and Web Designer
SWEDAPosition: Graphics Designer
Duties: Various duties include: creation of advertising material for general and specific clients; creation of virtual samples of products with client's art; creating vector based color renderings of company's products; recreate or design new artwork according to client's needs.
Adler Graphics PrintingPosition: Graphics Designer
Duties: Design business cards, letterheads, brochures, menus, memo pads, and the like. Also, come up with new concepts such as original logos for different companies. Maintain integrity of design when birthing new ideas. Communicate with clients to bridge the gap between design and customer needs.
Amelar Communications, Inc.Position: Apprentice Web Designer
Duties: Design graphic elements and animation to supplement overall design. Collation of data, systematic check of entire sites under construction as well as troubleshooting sites that have been completed including site navigation, content integrity, compatibility with various browsers, etc.
Carsey Werner Animation, NBCPosition: Character Designer
Duties: Design new characters for a new animated show for television, "God, the Devil and Bob." Also, create turnarounds for each of the new characters.
Youth Marketing Systems (YMS)Position: Art Director
Duties: Design new characters to serve as brand identities for different companies. Come up with different ideas for packaging and display stand interaction for kids.
Klasky CsupoPosition: Layout Artist
Duties: Create layouts based on storyboards for the feature film , "The Rugrats Movie." Each layout must contain final background scenes including camera movement and preliminary main character poses.
Toon Us InPosition: Layout Supervisor
Duties: Create layouts based on storyboards for various animated television shows. Also manage, coordinate and check work of a team of layout artists.
- Esmartchoice - Bio appears in this company's website as their lead character and graphics designer
- YMS Consulting - Bio appears in this company's website as their lead character and graphics designer
- "The Rugrats Movie" - Name appears as a member of the Background Layout Crew
- Making of "The Rugrats Movie" book - Name and picture appear as a crew member
- "Captain Simian and The Space Monkeys" - Name appears as a Layout Supervisor
- Fable Corp - Bio appears in this company's website as their lead artist
- Concept Art
- Character Design
- Logo Design
- Character Layouts
- Background Layouts
- Graphic Design
- Flash Animation
- Paint Tool SAI
- Don Bosco Technical Institute - Academic and Technical Diplomas
- De La Salle University - 3 yrs of Business Administration with Computer Applications
- West Coast University - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Dr. Robert Reiher - President - Innertainment and ESmart Choice- 818-939-2672
- Punky McLemore - Software Test Manager- 973-525-8789
- Dr. Dan Acuff - President - Youth Market Systems - 818-241-8115
- Laura Stonbely - President - Profiles in Careers - 973-316-6066